Thursday, November 6, 2014

Examples of Thorough Peer Editing

"What does good peer-editing look like?"

Well, here are two real examples. I've edited out the names.

This first example is what a weak essay looks like after serious and thorough peer-editing:

And this second example is from a much stronger essay example, again, thoroughly peer-edited;

You know I'd like to point out here?
*Both* have a TON of written feedback.

Amount of ink =/= quality (good or bad) of essay

If you actually read the essays, you'll see what I mean. Essay Example 1 does not actually answer the question, and is poorly organized, and furthermore, is delivered with rudimentary word choice.

Essay Example 2 is much more focused and deliberate in its approach to the CF Essay Contest Question. Most of the edits suggest new words, phrases, and constructions, to convey what is a solid treatment of the prompt.


1 comment:

  1. I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I was thinking my life was done.
    USA top essay editors 

    ReplyDelete