Friday, October 14, 2016

Scottsboro Boys: Part 2

Today, students continued their study of The Scottsboro boys with a further historical video clip.

For those few classes in which we were unable to finish the last couple minutes of the documentary, here is a link to the YouTube playlist with the clips of the film:



And because this material is available online, I have no qualms about saying:

HW:
  • Finish watching Scottsboro: An American Tragedy video clips
  • Complete the American Tragedy question document.
  • New Membean Session: 10/10-10/23
    • 90 total minutes of study
    • 6 different days of study

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Mr. Tidyman! The link for the YouTube playlist isn't working, and I just wanted to inquire into the state of that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aakash! I don't think the MNPS Wi-Fi plays well with YouTube, so I refreshed the link from my house. It should be working now. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mr.Tidyman, I tried to open the link on my computer and my phone, but it did not work. I restarted my phone and my computer two times and the link still did not work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which link? The one to the YouTube playlist? I just tried it on my computer, and it worked. Plus Aakash never got back to me to let me know if it was still broken, so I assumed it worked. Here's the link though, if you want to copy-and-paste it into your browser:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03eKy3tJFd0&list=PLB129246C57097038

      Delete